The Beauport Hotel, a new boutique hotel located on Gloucester Harbor, opened in May of 2016. They wanted to standardize the corporate brand.
A corporate brand is the public face of a business that projects the company’s identity and defines how clients, customers and partners perceive the business. A company brand/style guide which will ultimately aid in the success of a marketing campaign. We established a style that will function as the design bible for the hotel for years to come. The project consisted of numerous components including:
- Selecting a corporate color palette that included both a primary and a secondary palette.
- Creating a corporate Style Guide.
- Designing print collateral including business cards, letterhead and stationary.
- Creating a Wedding Package.
- Creating an icon – the “Swish” which will function on many levels eventually becoming an integral part of the the hotel’s brand. The swish will be used often as a stand alone graphic on signage and marketing collateral.
- Designing numerous advertisements to be used in local travel guides and magazines.
Industry: Hotel, Hospitality