The brand should emcompass everything related to your restaurant business, from the logo to the staff’s attitude, from the interior design to the menu and marketing materials.
- What makes you stand out from your competition?
- What is your unique Vibe?
- This is an Italian restaurant that does not present as a typical Italian restaurant. The local environment and flavor of the New Jersey Beach Town has been incorporated into the motif as well as the Italian seaport heritage. From the words that describe the business to the color pallets that we have chose that reflects sea glass and mermaids and
Develop a Logo
- Unique, Memorable, Versatile, Timeless
- Sea glass, odd diamond shape, changed it up for holidays makes it fun.
Develop a Branded Menu and Marketing Materials & pay attention to the details
- Gift certificates, business cards, video, social media sites, even the chocolates are branded.
Invest in Your Staff and Train them Well
- Yelp Reviews – most mention the fact that the restaurant chef and owner Mark M. made an effort to come into the dining room and speak to everyone Something is tries to always do.
- On same token – must embrace social media and claim online listings. The entire point is to engage.
- The Birth of a Restaurant