The lazy days of summer can be a great time for business owners to freshen up their website content before the fall season. Here are a few ideas to put on your list that promise boost your ranking and help with SEO:
- Update the Copyright information on your website or information that makes reference to “ … years in business”.
- Double check your business name to be sure that it is styled consistently.
- Update products, services, bios, employee lists, directories and contact information.
- Freshen up portfolios, only include your best work.
- Check for broken links.
- Remove duplicate content to avoid being slapped by Google.
- Add alt images tags, complete META descriptions, update page titles and check for sitemaps to make the most of SEO.
- Ensure Mobile Friendliness
- Try writing a blog or two – both you and Google will like the results.